Date & Time
Jul 13 - Jul 16
Riverside Retreat Center
Sponsored by The Children and Family Life
Ministry of Sanibel Community Church
Greetings From Directors Daryl and Kathy!
We are excited about serving as Camp Directors at:
During the weekend, we will explore with your child the foundational principles of the Christian faith,.
Endunamao is Greek for “in His power”
It will be a life changing weekend for us all!
Besides great learning that will happen…we are going to have a lot of fun. Crazy games, night strike…crafts…and more.
Thank you for sending your child to
In the NAME of the SACRED ONE, JESUS.
The registration deadline in July 2. Download the registration form here.
What to Bring
- Bedding or Sleeping Bag
- Towel/Wash Cloth
- Toiletries (include soap)
- Swim Suit (No bikinis)
- 4-5 changes of clothes
- A Great Teachable Attitude
- Mosquito repellant
- Tennis Shoes
- Be sure to label all personal belongings.
What NOT to Bring
- Electronic Games
- Head phones/CD Player
- A Hard-hearted Attitude
11:03 a.m. Depart SCC in the Bus
12:07 p.m. Lunch at McDonalds
1:17 p.m. Registration
1:39 p.m. Water Games
2:49 p.m. Snack Shack
3:37 p.m. Chalk Talk #1/Activity
5:36 p.m. Get ready for dinner
6:01 p.m. Dinner
7:07 p.m. Evening Worship Chalk Talk # 2
9:03 p.m. Meaningful Movie/Campfire
10:27 p.m. Lights Out
Fabulous Friday and Sensational Saturday
9:02 a.m. Breakfast
10:11 a.m. Chalk Talk #3
11:13 a.m. Creative Arts
12:34 p.m. Picnic Lunch
2:02 p.m. Marco Polo-Swim Time
4:04 p.m. Snack Shack
4:33 p.m. Chalk Talk #4
5:31 p.m. Get Ready for Dinner
6:08 p.m. Dinner
7:07 p.m. Evening Worship Chalk Talk #5
8:32 p.m. All Group Activity
9:39 p.m. Worship
10:48 p.m. Lights Out
Super Sunday Celebration
9:07 a.m. Breakfast
9:32 a.m. Prep for Worship
10:01 a.m. Family Worship
11:46 a.m. Lunch
1:31 p.m. Camp Closes, Pack up, Head Out
We are thrilled that you are signing your child up for CAMP ENDUNAMAO.
Here are some things you should know:
1. We need notarized “Permission and Medical Consent” and “Waiver and Indemnity Agreement” forms from you with your registration. You can have these notarized free in our church office.
2. Sunday is FAMILY DAY. We invite you to join us at the camp for worship at 10:01 a.m., followed by a picnic lunch. It will be a fun celebration.
3. We will be swimming on Friday and Saturday. A Life Guard will be on duty.
4. Emergency Contact number at the Camp is 841-2605 (Director Daryl’s Cell) or 863-675-0334 (Riverside Retreat).
- Take I-75 North to HW 80 (Palm Beach Road)
- Travel East about 12 miles to Alva.
- Turn Left at Flashing Yellow Light in Alva,
- Cross Caloosahatchee…go to stop sign.
- Turn Right onto N. River Rd. (CR-78).
- Camp is on your right in approximately 6 miles.
“That every person would come into a life-changing
relationship with the person of Jesus Christ.”