Below are the areas that need to be covered by the Mission Trip Leader:
- Pray with the Missions Pastor regarding leading the trip.
- Contact the host ministry to confirm/determine dates and focus of the trip (please include physical demands,
environment, terrain, etc.).
- Put together an estimated total cost of the trip by researching the following costs:
• baggage fees
• in-country travel
• project expenses
• love offering(s)
- Recruit an appropriate number of people to be a part of the trip (generally five or more).
- Schedule at least three meetings with the team prior to the trip for prayer and to establish the objective, expectations and responsibilities of the trip.
- Create a brief description of the trip and its objectives for current SCC publications.
- Help facilitate the collection of all the funding from each participant for the trip. All funds will be processed through SCC and the expenses will be paid by SCC.
- After returning report to the Missions Team regarding the events, accomplishments and observation of participants of the trip or project.