Dear Brothers and Sisters of Sanibel Community Church,
On behalf of the Church Council and Pastoral Staff, I am excited to announce that SCC will be gathering for public worship again starting Sunday, June 7. We will have two identical services, at 9 and 11 a.m. in the Main Sanctuary.
If for some reason you are uncomfortable or unwilling to attend public worship, our weekly online broadcast will continue to be posted on our website at sanibelchurch.com. And if you are at high risk for severe illness or are not feeling well, please stay home and worship online. We recognize that Church members have different comfort levels and different opinions about attending public worship. Please do not feel obligated to come to Church if you have health issues or other concerns. Let us all extend grace to one another at this time!
If you do come to corporate worship, please respect the protocols that have been prayerfully put together for our regathering. They are for the safety of everyone. Whether or not you agree with them, we ask you to please respect the protocols that are being put in place out of love and concern for your fellow Church members.
• Masks are recommended for the congregation, but are not required. Masks are available if you would like one.
• Hand sanitizing stations are available by the doors. Please use prior to entering the Sanctuary.
• Please bring your own Bible. Pew Bibles are not available.
• Please enter the Sanctuary through the main doors only, and wait for ushers to seat you (Note the picture of the current seating)
• At the conclusion of the service, exit through all available doors, so we can prepare the Sanctuary for the next service.
In addition to these protocols please be aware of the following:
• The Good News Bulletin, Worship Folders, pens and cards are not available.
• The Carpenter’s Café and Bookstore as well as Courtyard Fellowship is not open.
• The Childrens Ministry and Sunday School classes are still closed at this time.
Please continue to pray for Pastor Jeramie Rinne and his family as they transition to SCC. Pray for the Staff and Council to have wisdom as they lead in these trying times. Pray for God’s protection and provision for all our Church members. And most of all, pray that the gospel will advance. God’s Word is not locked down!