Team members rotate and make one visit to each new member class providing information about women’s ministries. If participants decide to join SCC our focus is on following up and making intentional one on one relationships in order to accomplish several things:
- Welcome each woman individually
- Assist her in learning about the various opportunities for study and fellowship
- Learn of her past places of church or work experience and learn of her desire for areas of involvement
- Be a friend and welcoming person at any church activity
- Make her aware of special one day programs and events.
If you would like more information and/or would like to serve on the New Member Assimilation Team please contact Norma Walley at [email protected]